GIASIRA Classic Tasting
(min. 2 people) 20 € per person – duration about 1 ½ hour
- The tour includes a walk through the vineyards, a guided visit to the cellar and a tasting of 3 Giasira wines, with bread and extra virgin olive oil.
- A reservation is obligatory at least two days before the date of the tasting.
- Available all year, from Monday to Friday (from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm). Saturday and Sunday only for groups of minimum 10 people
- If you don’t reach the minimum, please contact the winery to join other group.
- The reservation will be valid only after our confirmation by email.
WINETOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Wine tastings are aimed at adults.
The prices are inclusive of VAT.
Children up to 8 years do not pay. From 9 to 15 years they pay a reduced fee of 50% of the price of tasting.
The reservation will be valid only after our confirmation by email.
Please, use the appropriate field of the booking form to report any food allergies/intolerances. The company declines all responsibility for missed reports.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS OF BOOKINGS
Changes to reservations must be notified by email within two working days from the date of the visit.
In case of a decrease in the number of participants or cancellation of the reservation, up to two working days before the date of the visit, Giasira will credit the amount paid. Otherwise the company Giasira will keep the full amount paid.